How to Build your Healthcare Team with Recruitment Marketing in 2019
Looking to build your healthcare team but struggling how to do it? Finding the right employees can be as hard (or even harder) than winning new business.
The latest report from the Kings Fund, “The health care workforce in England: make or break?” states:
- Many of the same issues are affecting the social care workforce: for example, vacancies in adult social care are rising, currently totalling 110,000, with around 1 in 10 social worker and 1 in 11 care worker roles unfilled. Any strategy for shoring up the NHS workforce cannot be viewed in isolation from the need to invest in and support the social care workforce.
You or this workshop cannot solve the problem but we can help you get the best out of the digital marketing tools that are available to you.
This is a workshop designed to give a better understanding of recruitment marketing and how it can help you attract the right candidates so that you can build your healthcare team in a more predictable way.
The workshop will be interactive and limited to 10 delegates so that we can address individual challenges. This workshop will be exclusively for senior managers in the healthcare sector so that you will be working with fellow professionals in other businesses.
The workshop will cover:
- Current Situation
- 5 Pillars of Recruitment Marketing
- Employer Brand – Be the company candidates want to work for
- Content Strategy – Make it easy for people to find you
- Social Media – Be where your candidates are
- Lead Nurturing – Build your own candidate database using an Applicant Tracking System
- Data Analysis – Use data to identify what’s working and what isn’t
- Employee Value Proposition
- Current Methods of Recruitment and why they are failing
- What is Recruitment Marketing?
- The benefits of using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- A digital marketing approach to recruitment
You will go away from the workshop with ideas on how you can get to more people cost effectively and ways to make the process more efficient and attract better quality candidates so that you can build your healthcare team.
Registration is between 8:00 and 8:30 and will finish at 10:30 with time for networking with fellow professionals until 11:00.
To register click on: How to build your healthcare team with Recruitment Marketing