Benefits of an Application Tracking System
There are certain roles that are getting harder to fill. Engineers, digital roles, care workers, drivers, nurses etc. Getting the right fit in your business is becoming increasingly important. This is because businesses are becoming leaner and so cannot afford to carry people who are disruptive or who don’t fit and cause friction within the business.
Another factor, is as it is so easy for candidates to simply send their CV to any job regardless of whether they feel they are qualified to do it or not. There is the added challenge of sifting through large numbers of CVs to find the ones that are right for you.
What all this means is that you need to get better at recruitment.
A lot of recruitment is now done digitally and with this comes cloud based systems and technology.
The core element to any recruitment process is an applicant tracking system.
Elements of an Applicant Tracking System
- Applicant tracking system with CRM
- Candidate status
- Careers website page
- Create job openings
- Embed resume form
- Job Board integration
- LinkedIn & Facebook integration
- Parse resumes
- Publish job openings
- Resume database
- Schedule interviews
- Track source
Key Benefits of an Applicant Tracking System
The main benefits of an applicant tracking system are:
- Cloud based so that you can work anywhere
- Integrates with Jobs boards to get wider coverage of the job
- Integrates with Facebook and LinkedIn so that it can get wider coverage
- Integration with websites so that the ad can easily be shared on the company website
- With some systems, candidates login and update their details
- Tools to make the selection of relevant CVs more efficient.
- Meaningful data to identify what’s working and what can be improved upon.
- All CVs go through the system so attachments on emails aren’t opened and so reduce the risk of being hacked by malware in the CV.
- Helps with compliance so that you can track how CVs have been processed.
For more information on how an applicant tracking system can help your business, please call 0345 053 7417.